1. To design for task-oriented problems.
2. To learn to address complex task situations through making (modeling, testing, refining).
3. To develop skills in fabricating working prototypes.
4. To understand design tradeoffs between function/form/material/fabrication.
delicate kinematics, partnership with Kevin Shin
- pick up 3 eggs off the ground
- transport it several feet and deposit them into a glass bowl
- all while sitting in a wheel chair with limited mobility
shoulder harness transport
all three eggs picked up and deposited at the same time